State Government COVID-19 restrictions have been eased to allow more people to attend church services; with maximum attendance numbers defined by published Government regulations. However, there are clear conditions we must still follow for gatherings at each of our church sites.
At this point in time, gathering together for a service requires that:
• Social Distancing rules be maintained
• A Record of Names and Contact Details of each person present be kept
• People Self-Regulate and not attend if they have any cold-like symptoms
• Personal Hand Hygiene must be observed (a hand sanitisation station is available at the entry)
• Surface Cleaning be carried out at the end of each gathering
• We use Separate Entry and Exits to the building
There are still some restrictions on sharing food, but refreshments can be provided in accordance with Health Department guidelines. Holy Communion is able to be administered through the use of individual, disposable plastic cups and the COVID-safe distribution of bread. Corporate singing is allowed in South Australia.
To register for a church service please click on the name of church site below, then press the 'Registration' button for the service time for that site; and complete all the details to receive an attendance ticket (there is no need to bring this with you to the service).
Please note that we are required to record your contact details for the State Government's contract tracing records and will only use the information for this purpose.
Please call the office (+61 8 8332 7715) if you have any difficulty in registering for a service.